Sunday 23 December 2012

Chapter 2 The Beginning of all..




  It was my second year of degree course,i was frantically jotting down whatever the professor was throwing at us,our half yearly where due next months and i was determined to good at tests this time so that could earn the bike that my parents had promised if i do well.In between this showering of words my phone was constantly buzzing, i did ignore it for one time but now it was becoming impossible for me to ignore anymore.My screen shouted 2 missed calls wth 5 txts from the person i was waiting for.All the txt read the same "Want to speak with u".After reading this all i was able to do was smile to myself with things running in my head with about what should i speak to her,how should i sound "cool"and how to hide my excitement of speaking to her for first time.Now all i wanted was to get this lecture over and run away form everyone and speak to her.But to my disappointment there was at least half an hour for the session to end.All i could do was wait for lecture to end...

No comments:

Post a Comment

WriteUp Cafe - Together we Write